ITC Grant Handbook
The ITC Grant Handbook is a useful reference tool for ITC grant applicants and current grantees. In the handbook you’ll find grant guidelines, program requirements and eligible project types.
- 2019 ITC Grant Handbook Draft: This is a draft until legislative rules are finalized during the next legislative session. Please reference the 2019 handbook draft until the final version is available.
- 2017 ITC Grant Handbook
- Program Notice – Co-operative advertising guidelines
- Program Notice – 2019 ITC Application Cycle Updated
- ITC Administrative Funds
- Application Schedule & Tourism Tours
- Director Memo ITC Administrative Funds 12/7/2017
- ITC Program Memo Update: Out-of-State Per Diem Rates 2019
- ITC Program Memo Update: In-State Per Diem Rates 2019
- Narrative Progress Reports
- Admin Field Reinstatement
- Tear Sheets
ITC Grant Forms
- RFF Summary Sheet 2019
This spreadsheet must accompany every Request for Funds. It includes a listing of each invoice number, a descriptive name, total amount, the amount of reimbursement requested and amount used as cash match.
- Travel Reimbursement Form 2019
- Narrative Progress Report Form-2017
- Narrative Progress Report Example 1
- Narrative Progress Report Example 2
- Bid Justification Form, 09-15
- Evaluation Form, Sample
- Capital Outlay Form to be submitted with Final Narrative Report
- Direct Deposit Set-Up Form
Deposit: Requires original voided check or deposit slip.
Cancellation: Mark the appropriate box.
- Salary Cash Match Form
ITC Grant Logos
Our logo is an essential aspect of ITC brand equity. What properly protects the ownable and distinctive qualities of our brand are embodied in how the logo is used. Please review the Visit Idaho Grant Logo Guidelines prior to any usage.
Online/web communications, as well as print (.png)
A white box surrounding the logo should not appear when using this file properly.
Print materials and vector-based artwork (.eps)
The logo will be set against the image behind it.
Note: Vector-based artwork (line art) is scalable and must be used when producing large-format pieces, e.g., building signs, trade show banners, window displays, vehicle wraps and billboards. While the size of the logo can be scaled larger, it must retain its original, established proportions. The logo should always be proportionate to the rest of the project.
Videos and other visual media (.png, .eps)
The logo should appear as the last frame of the product in a size large enough to make it and “visitidaho.org” easily readable by a viewer. The logo must “hang” on the screen for a minimum of three seconds.
|Logo||Downloads (right-click, save link as)|
|(Bright Blue Logo)|
|(Bright Orange Logo)|
|(Bright Purple Logo)|
|(Dark Blue Logo)|
|(Dark Orange Logo)|
|(Dark Purple Logo)|
Logos for Facebook
Follow the steps below to add the Visit Idaho logo to your Facebook favorites:
- Go your organization’s Facebook business page.
- Like the Visit Idaho Facebook page (www.facebook.com/visitidahofanpage).
- Click “Add to Favorites.” The Visit Idaho logo should now appear under your Favorites.
Note: As Facebook often updates its processes, please search the Facebook Help Center if you need help adding Favorites. Please also add www.visitidaho.org as a link within your page’s About section.
ITC Grant Resources
Still have questions about the ITC Grant Program? Contact the Idaho Commerce grants team at email@example.com.