ITC Grant Handbook
The ITC Grant Handbook is a useful reference tool for ITC grant applicants and current grantees. In the handbook, you’ll find grant guidelines, program requirements and eligible project types.
- Program Notice – 2022 Updated Mileage Rate
- Program Notice – 2022 ITC Application Schedule
- Program Notice – 2022 Mileage & Per Diem Rates
- Program Notice – 2021 Mileage Rate
- Program Notice – Recreate Responsibly & COVID Messaging
- Program Notice – RFF Processing
- Program Notice – Co-operative advertising guidelines
- ITC Administrative Funds
ITC Grant Forms
Use the forms below to administer your ITC grant. We know the list looks long, but trust us, these documents will make your job a lot easier!
- RFF Summary Sheet
This spreadsheet must accompany every Request for Funds. It includes a listing of each invoice number, a descriptive name, total amount, the amount of reimbursement requested and amount used as cash match.
- Travel Reimbursement Form (updated 7/19/2022)
- Narrative Progress Report Form-2017
- Narrative Progress Report Example 1
- Narrative Progress Report Example 2
- Bid Justification Form, 09-15
- Evaluation Form, Sample
- Capital Outlay Form to be submitted with Final Narrative Report
- Direct Deposit Set-Up Form
Deposit: Requires original voided check or deposit slip.
Cancellation: Mark the appropriate box.
- Salary Cash Match Form
ITC Grant Logos
Please follow these logo guidelines when designing advertising or communication pieces produced wholly or partially with ITC grant funds. DO NOT use the logo on projects not funded by your ITC grant.
Our logo is an essential aspect of ITC brand equity. What properly protects the ownable and distinctive qualities of our brand are embodied in how the logo is used. Please review the Visit Idaho Grant Logo Guidelines prior to any usage.
Online/web communications, as well as print (.png)
A white box surrounding the logo should not appear when using this file properly.
Print materials and vector-based artwork (.eps)
The logo will be set against the image behind it.
Note: Vector-based artwork (line art) is scalable and must be used when producing large-format pieces, e.g., building signs, trade show banners, window displays, vehicle wraps and billboards. While the size of the logo can be scaled larger, it must retain its original, established proportions. The logo should always be proportionate to the rest of the project.
Videos and other visual media (.png, .eps)
The logo should appear as the last frame of the product in a size large enough to make it and “visitidaho.org” easily readable by a viewer. The logo must “hang” on the screen for a minimum of three seconds.
|LOGO||DOWNLOADS (RIGHT-CLICK, SAVE LINK AS)|
|(Black Logo)||PNG logo||EPS Logo|
|(Orange Logo)||PNG Logo||EPS Logo|
|(Teal-Dark Logo)||PNG Logo||EPS Logo|
|(Teal-Med Logo)||PNG Logo||EPS Logo|
|(White Logo)||PNG Logo||EPS Logo|
Logos for Facebook
Follow the steps below to add the Visit Idaho logo to your Facebook favorites:
- Go your organization’s Facebook business page.
- Like the Visit Idaho Facebook page (www.facebook.com/VisitIdaho).
- Click “Add to Favorites.” The Visit Idaho logo should now appear under your Favorites.
ITC Grant Resources
Still have questions about the ITC Grant Program? Contact the Idaho Commerce grants team at email@example.com.