No matter where you start, we’re here to help.
As the lead economic development agency for the State of Idaho, the mission of the Idaho Department of Commerce is to foster a business-friendly environment to aid in job creation, support existing companies, strengthen communities and market Idaho to:
- Grow and expand the economy by supporting the expansion and retention of Idaho businesses and attraction of new businesses to the state;
- Cultivate the development of new businesses and job opportunities across targeted industry sectors;
- Expand Idaho’s tourism and recreation industries;
- Guide Idaho businesses in exports of goods and services to the world and encourage foreign investment in Idaho;
- Encourage communities to be prepared for business growth through infrastructure development and site readiness;
- Invest in development of new innovative research through public private partnerships.
Learn more about the Idaho Commerce team and our programs in the videos below, or check out our one-sheet.