Let’s get growing.
When your business succeeds, Idaho’s economy does too, and we’re not just talking about money. Strong companies spark new ideas, cultivate inspired leaders and attract more talented workers to the state. That’s why we’re invested in helping your business thrive. Whether you’re just starting out or looking to grow, here are a few tools and resources to help make your hopes and dreams a reality.
I’m starting a business.
- Business.Idaho.gov: A website that provides forms, contacts, and checklists to get you started, all in one place.
- Starting a Business in Idaho: A resource guide highlighting the registration process and regulatory issues new businesses encounter and how to manage them with ease.
- Starting a Franchise: A FTC guide on the steps of buying into a franchise.
I’m ready to get growing.
- Idaho TechHelp: Request technical and professional assistance to improve your products and processes.
- Incentives and Financing: Explore funding sources available to Idaho businesses, including small business grants.
- Export Assistance: Expand your customer base via international markets
- Government Contracting: Access state and federal agency contracts.
- REDIFiT: A low-interest transportation loan program.
- Elevate Idaho: Connects Idaho entrepreneurs with the resources they need to take their ventures to the next level of success.
- Northwest Trade Adjustment Assistance Center: A non-profit organization dedicated to helping U.S. companies grow and prosper in a globalized economy.
- Resource Map: A map of organizations providing funding assistance and other resources in Idaho.
I want training.
- Idaho Commerce Training Resources: View our latest webinars, virtual roundtables and other helpful training resources.
- Idaho Small Business Development Center: Confidential, no-cost consulting and low-cost training to help your business take off running.
- Workforce Development: Learn what resources are available to help you train your workforce.
- SCORE: America’s premier source of free business mentoring and education.
- U.S. Small Business Administration Training: Courses designed to help you research, plan and turn your ideas into a great business.
- Idaho Women’s Business Center: Serves all women-owned businesses in Idaho by providing mentoring, events and more.
Still not finding what you need? Search for resources near you on our resource map or use the form below to contact us for more information.