Let’s get growing.
When your business succeeds, Idaho’s economy does too, and we’re not just talking about money. Strong companies spark new ideas, cultivate inspired leaders and attract more talented workers to the state. That’s why we’re invested in helping your business thrive. Whether you’re just starting out or looking to grow, here are a few tools and resources to help make your hopes and dreams a reality.
I’m starting a business.
I’m ready to get growing.
- Idaho TechHelp: Request technical and professional assistance to improve your products and processes.
- Incentives and Financing: Explore funding sources available to Idaho businesses, including small business grants.
- Export Assistance: Expand your customer base via international markets
- Government Contracting: Access state and federal agency contracts.
- REDIFiT: A low interest transportation loan program.
- Northwest Trade Adjustment Assistance Center: A non-profit organization dedicated to helping U.S. companies grow and prosper in a globalized economy.
I want training.
- Idaho Small Business Development Center: Confidential, no-cost consulting and low-cost training to help your business take off running.
- SCORE: America’s premier source of free business mentoring and education.
- U.S. Small Business Administration Training: Courses designed to help you research, plan and turn your ideas into a great business.
Still not finding what you need? Use the form below to contact us for more information.