Workforce with a Western spirit.
Idaho’s Western spirit has created a hardworking, can-do culture, and it shows in our workforce. Our employees are dedicated and highly skilled, and our colleges and universities collaborate with the private sector to customize programs that meet the needs of Idaho businesses.
The Idaho Department of Labor helps keep employees ahead of the curve in our ever-changing work environment. The department offers a variety of labor support services to businesses (most free of charge), including customized recruitment services, applicant pre-screening and worker training programs. Employers are also welcome to use one of their 24 local offices to conduct interviews or hold a job fair.
Idaho Colleges and Universities
Idaho’s colleges and universities stand ready to work directly with your business to set up training and coursework programs specific to your needs. Use the links below to access each institution’s business assistance center.
- Boise State University (Boise)
- University of Idaho (Moscow)
- Idaho State University (Pocatello)
- Lewis-Clark State College (Lewiston)
- North Idaho College (Coeur d’Alene)
- College of Western Idaho (Nampa)
- College of Southern Idaho (Twin Falls)
- Eastern Idaho Technical College (Idaho Falls)