Apply with confidence.
Use the following links to locate information and resources necessary for successful community grant applications.
Community Development Block Grant
The Idaho Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) handbook contains forms and guidelines essential for carrying out a successful Idaho CDBG project and is available here for download in addition to the most commonly used Idaho CDBG administrative forms.
Before the department allows an Idaho CDBG project to begin, a city or county must demonstrate that a certified Idaho CDBG Administrator will be under contract or on staff to manage the day-to-day activities associated with the grant. All of Idaho’s community development districts and several private consultants are available to assist communities with their grant administration functions.
Grant Administrator Resources
- CDBG Brochure
- Small project contract & conditions
- Grant Administrators List
- All Agency Memo 130
- Section 3 Business Registry
- ADA Resources
- Americans with Disabilities Act Title II Primer
- Davis-Bacon Related Acts and Apprenticeship Idaho
Grant Administration Manual
Low- to Moderate-Income (LMI) Information
CDGB Application Handbook
CDBG CARES Documentation
- CDBG CARES I Application – Public Service
- Duplication of Benefit worksheet CARES I
Click here to access all consolidated planning documents.