The Financial Assistance Awards application window is July 31 – August 30, 2023, at 3 p.m. MDT.
- Individual awards ranging from $2,000 – $12,000 are available for eligible activity occurring between September 30, 2023 – September 29, 2024.
- Only one application will be accepted per round. Multiple rounds are dependent upon the availability of funds.
- 20% cash match required. For every authorized $100 you spend you will be reimbursed $80.
- Reviewing and scoring processes are highly competitive.
- Watch the STEP Best Practices Webinar (webinar slides with notes available here).
- *Please note, the webinar was recorded in 2018 and some of the specifics (award amount, dates, caps, etc.) have changed. Review current guidelines for grant requirements, use this webinar as a tool for the actual execution of a quality application.
Eligible activities for Financial Assistance Awards
- Trade Show; International or Domestic*
- State of Idaho led Trade Mission
*see guidelines for additional details/requirements