How do you let prospective buyers in Taiwan, Japan, or Chile know that you’ve got what they want?
The easy answer—let Idaho Commerce help you. We’d be happy to promote your business at a trade show that’s targeted to your industry or region of interest, or we can help you prepare for one that you plan to attend. Trade shows offer an opportunity to demonstrate your products in-person to decision makers from around the globe, which often results in qualified leads and new relationships.
Here’s how Idaho Commerce can help you showcase your business at a trade show:
- Share our booth. You can join us on-site or provide materials for display.
- We’ll include your contact information in the Idaho Products and Services brochure at no charge. We distribute this and other materials at each trade show we attend.
- When you attend a show with us, we can make introductions and help you generate leads, and provide other support services.
- If you can’t make it, we’ll forward applicable leads to you.
Trade Show Benefits:
When you participate in a trade show with Idaho Commerce, you’ll benefit from our expertise and contacts. You’ll also:
- Enhance your company image and visibility.
- Demonstrate your product in ways not possible using other marketing channels.
- Reach thousands of exhibitors and potential customers in one place.
- Acquire international trade leads from multiple markets in one place.
- Leverage Idaho’s reputation (and use our booth).
- Receive promotional support from Idaho Commerce representatives.
A Sales Advantage
Closing a sale that begins with a contact at a trade show runs about half the cost of closing a sale that doesn’t have the exhibition advantage.Center for Exhibition Industry Research