Idaho-Mexico Trade Office Vacancy Filled
Idaho has a new Director and Official Representative in Mexico! The state has hired ATTEND Marketing International and Fabiola McClellan out of Mexico City to represent Idaho full-time in Mexico and Central America. The Idaho-Mexico Trade Office will provide a wide range of services to facilitate trade and assist Idaho companies with export market development in both Mexico and Central America. Ms. McClellan will be available to assist companies with:
- Identifying potential customers and providing matchmaking services including arranging key in-country meetings with buyers, business partners, and government officials for Idaho companies visiting the market
- Conducting buyer pre-qualification and due diligence
- Developing trade leads and facilitating requests for Idaho products
- Providing market information and research
- Coordinating Idaho “pavilions” with Idaho exhibitors at targeted industry trade shows
- Providing Spanish translation services on product literature and promotional material (nominal fees may apply depending on length of text)
- Representing Idaho at in-country industry events and associationmeetings
Ms. McClellan has a distinguished resume. For the past three years, she has been the Managing Partner of ATTEND Marketing International which has managed multiple USA Pavilions at various trade shows throughout Mexico. From 2010-2013 she served as a Senior Marketing Specialist for the U.S. Department of Agriculture Foreign Agriculture Service in Mexico. Between 1998 and 2007 she lived in Santiago, Chile; Sao Paulo, Brazil and London, England and was involved in various leadership roles with the American School Foundation. Between 1992 and 1997 she worked for Disney Consumer Products in Mexico as a Food and Promotions Director and was then promoted to Marketing Director. Previous to her work at Disney she was a Brand Manager for Nestlé U.S.A. and Mexico.
Ms. McClellan has a BA from Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas in French Language and International Studies; a BBA from the University of Texas at Austin in Marketing and International Business and an MBA from the University of Texas at Austin in Marketing and Finance.
You can contact her directly at:
Av. Santa Fe 94 Of 1 P8
Zedec Plaza Santa Fe
CDMX 01210, Mexico
Ms. McClellan will be in Idaho and available for one-on-one appointments February 27-March 10, 2017. To schedule an appointment with Fabiola, contact Skylor Lenz at email@example.com or (208) 780-5154.