When you choose Idaho, you’ll benefit from what you’re already good at: Growing Your Business
Expanding or relocating is a big investment—and in Idaho, it’s one that pays off.
Our Tax Reimbursement Incentive can make your move one of the best things to ever happen to your bottom line. You can receive a tax credit of up to 30% on income, payroll, and sales taxes for up to 15 years.
The incentive is available for a broad range of industries, including aerospace, agriculture, food processing, and high-tech, and it’s open to existing Idaho businesses looking to expand and businesses new to Idaho.
To be eligible:
- Companies in rural areas must create 20 new jobs, and those in urban centers must create 50.
- New jobs must be full-time (30 hours or more) and pay equal to or greater than the average county wage.
- Requires a meaningful community contribution.
- Company must prove its stability and a significant economic impact to the community and Idaho.
- Company must prove that the incentive is a critical factor to its decision.
The Tax Reimbursement Incentive program is effective July 1, 2014. Please contact us for additional details and application materials.
In the meantime, feel free to contact us with questions or to let us know if you’re interested in applying for the incentive.