It pays to choose Idaho.
The Tax Reimbursement Incentive program can make your move one of the best things to ever happen to your bottom line. You can receive a tax credit of up to 30% on income, payroll and sales taxes for up to 15 years.
The incentive, which went into effect July 1, 2014, is available for a broad range of industries including aerospace, agriculture, food processing and high-tech, and it’s open to both existing Idaho businesses looking to expand and businesses new to Idaho.
To be eligible for Idaho’s Tax Reimbursement Incentive:
- Companies in rural areas must create 20 new jobs, and those in urban centers must create 50.
- New jobs must be full-time (30 hours or more) and pay equal to or greater than the average county wage.
- Requires a meaningful community contribution.
- Company must prove its stability and a significant economic impact to the community and Idaho.
- Company must prove that the incentive is a critical factor to its decision.
Ready to learn more?