It pays to choose Idaho.
The Tax Reimbursement Incentive program can make your move one of the best things to ever happen to your bottom line. You can receive a tax credit of up to 30% on income, payroll and sales taxes for up to 15 years.
The incentive, which went into effect July 1, 2014, is available for a broad range of industries including aerospace, agriculture, food processing and high-tech, and it’s open to both existing Idaho businesses looking to expand and businesses new to Idaho.
To be eligible for Idaho’s Tax Reimbursement Incentive:
- Companies in rural areas must create 20 new jobs, and those in urban centers must create 50.
- New jobs must be full-time (30 hours or more) and pay equal to or greater than the average county wage.
- Requires a meaningful community contribution.
- Company must prove its stability and a significant economic impact to the community and Idaho.
- Company must prove that the incentive is a critical factor to its decision.
Ready to learn more?
In the meantime, use the form below to contact us with questions or to let us know if you’re interested in applying for the incentive.