Our team can take you places.
Idaho’s international trade office managers are here to guide you through all the steps of expanding into foreign markets. As part of Idaho Commerce, their expertise includes:
- Providing and analyzing market information and research
- Scheduling overseas appointments
- Importing, sourcing, marketing, logistics and regulatory information
- Promoting Idaho products and services at trade shows
- Maintaining relationships with international government agencies
- Conducting buyer pre-qualification and due diligence
Idaho-Asia Trade Office
Learn more about the Idaho-Asia Trade Office at www.idahoasia.org.
For questions or assistance, contact Idaho Commerce Trade Specialist Mitch Ehlke.
For questions or assistance contact Idaho Commerce Trade Specialist Tina Salisbury.
Idaho-Mexico Trade Office
Learn more about the Idaho-Mexico Trade Office at www.idaho-negocios.org.
For questions or assistance contact Idaho Commerce Trade Specialist Sharon Canaday.