POWER-GEN International Trade Show – Orlando, FL
The Idaho Department of Commerce will be exhibiting at POWER-GEN International in Orlando, Florida. We are organizing an Idaho Pavilion to promote Idaho and Idaho companies.
POWER-GEN International is the industry leader in providing comprehensive coverage of the trends, technologies and issues facing the generation sector taking place every year in varying cities in the U.S. It is the largest power generation event in the world with over 100 countries represented, 1,400 exhibitors for more than 20,000 attendees. It is supported by the USCS International Buyer Program in collaboration with the Global Energy Team which will support a full service International Business Center offering export counseling, a Showtime program, B2B Matchmaking with more than 30+ overseas markets with over 800 delegates and access to industry and country specific market analysis.
Why Exhibit (2017 Survey Results):
- 76% of attendees do business internationally
- 81% of attendees are involved or make the final decision of the purchase of products or services
- 96% of attendees would recommend to their industry peers
- 90% of exhibitors said the quality of attendees met or exceeded their expectations
- 91% of exhibitors would recommend exhibiting at this event to other companies
Who Should Participate:
- ALL forms of power generation!
- Clean Technology
- Energy Storage
- Engineering, Design & Development
- Emissions Control
- Inspection & Testing
- AND MUCH MORE!
- Companies with products/services associated with technologies for issues facing the generation sector
- Download PDF of the show brochure HERE, see page 6 (of 16) for full list
For the current 2018 exhibitor list, click here
For the 2018 Conference Tracks (over 15), click here