We are pleased to announce that the Idaho Department of Commerce and Idaho State Department of Agriculture will be exhibiting at the Mane Event trade show in Red Deer, Alberta Canada.
We are organizing an Idaho Pavilion (approximately 600 square feet) to promote Idaho and to share the space with up to 4 Idaho companies. The Mane Event has become Canada’s largest horse expo providing cutting edge training, equine health education, and entertainment. It also hosts the largest and most diverse equine only trade show in Canada.
The vast majority of horse ownership and expenditure for Canada is concentrated in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia with total investment exceeding $11 billion, $8 billion and $3 billion across these provinces respectively with the average total spending per horse at $6000.
- Horse breeders, horse traders
- Suppliers of horse related equipment e.g. saddles, tack, etc.; transportation equipment and services
- Equine competition clothing, accessories and equipment suppliers
- Horse feed and nutrition, veterinary suppliers & equipment suppliers
- Horse feed and nutrition, veterinary supplies & equipment, animal welfare & rehabilitation facilities
- Riding schools, horse training centers and equine tourism providers
- Publications related to equestrianism
- Gifts related to horse culture
(For a full list of exhibitor profiles, click HERE)
For qualified small businesses (per SBA Guidelines), we are offering a grant to cover booth space, airfare and hotel (for one traveler).
If you do not qualify as small business per SBA guidelines, please contact us for potential options to still be able to participate as part of the Idaho Pavilion.
This event is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration