Join us for a conversation about the Safety and Security industry in Mexico on
Wednesday, August 22, 2018 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM MDT
12:00 to 12:30 PM MDT Networking Lunch (provided) for those attending in person, please RSVP
Learn how Idaho Commerce can help you expand your international sales and connections in Mexico as well as other countries. Since 2011, Idaho Commerce has been a fortunate recipient of STEP Grant funding from the US Small Business Administration. Funds are used to organize a shared Idaho Pavilion at international industry trade shows as well as for your own individual projects. These funds provide assistance for booth space rental, design, and construction as well as covering some travel expense.
Local participants should attend in person if possible: Idaho Department of Commerce 700 W. State Street, 2nd Floor-JRW Building, Boise, ID 83702. Lunch included, please RSVP: Karen Parnell 208-287-3159 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Others, please register for the webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7236723143359073539
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Welcome Remarks and Introductions – Karen Parnell, Idaho Commerce (5 mins)
- Idaho Commerce Overview of Services – Dawson Henshaw, Idaho Commerce (10 mins)
- State Trade and Expansion Program (STEP) Grant Details – Tina Salisbury, Idaho Commerce (10 mins)
- Presentation – Mexico: Safety and Security Trends, Silvia Cardenas, USCS (15 mins, plus 5 min Q&A)
- Fabiola McClellan, Mexico-Idaho Trade Office Services, Mexico City (10 min)
- Reed Exhibitions: Benefits of working with Reed Exhibitions and Upcoming Opportunities (15 min)
- Next Steps, Closing Comments and Q&A (10 min)
12:00-12:30 PM MDT: Networking Lunch (provided) for those in attendance, please RSVP Karen Parnell 208-287-3159 or email email@example.com