Mexico Director and Official Representative
Mexico Trade Specialist
In lieu of our usual in person Mexico trade office business visits, the Idaho Mexico Trade Office will be holding virtual visits for Idaho businesses on November 2nd through the 20th, 2020.
The Mexico team will be available for one-on-one meetings to discuss the opportunities, strategies, concerns or challenges your business may be facing with your, current or future, exporting plan into the Mexico market.
Services our trade offices offer include:
- Providing and analyzing market information and research
- Scheduling overseas appointments
- Importing/sourcing information
- Promoting Idaho products and services at trade shows
- Maintaining relationships with international government agencies
- Conducting buyer pre-qualifications and due diligence
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet with Fabiola.
Sign up today as spaces are limited!
To schedule please contact
Sharon Adams at Idaho Department of Commerce Sharon.Adams@commerce.idaho.gov