Governor’s Trade Mission to Canada 2018
Registration is now open! Click here for more details.
Governor C.L. “Butch” Otter will lead an Idaho trade delegation to Toronto, Canada October 1 – 4, 2018.
- Canada is an excellent market for new to export companies.
- Canada remains Idaho’s number 1 trading partner, with exports totaling $841 million in 2017.
- Top industry opportunities in Canada include Aerospace, Environmental Technology, Information/Communication Technology, and Food and Agriculture Products.
Benefits of Idaho Trade Missions:
- Opening doors to prime international markets
- Gaining high-level access to potential customers and key government officials
- Recognizing your existing key customers through the exclusive Idaho Valued Partner Award presented by Governor Otter
- Becoming more prepared to enter into international relationships by gaining a deeper understanding of the trade markets in Canada.
For questions, please contact:
Dawson Henshaw, (208) 780-5154 (Idaho Commerce)
Skylar Jett, (208) 332-8542 (ISDA)
“The Idaho trade delegation opened doors for us that we could not have unlocked. They did a great job of arranging meetings with these companies, having the resources available that we needed to make the meetings successful, and managing logistics so that we could attend the meetings in the short amount of time we had. Overall the Idaho Trade Mission to Asia was a great success!”
– James Neils, chief executive officer, Ventry Solutions, Hauser, ID