Currently accepting applications! Deadline to apply is December 14th at 3:00 PM MST.
The Idaho Department of Commerce will be exhibiting at the Expo Seguridad in Mexico, and we are organizing an Idaho Pavilion within the larger U.S.A. Partnership Pavilion to promote Idaho and Idaho companies.
Expo Seguridad Mexico is the largest exhibition of security products and solutions in Latin America, where manufacturers, distributors, integrators along with national and international users meet. This is an excellent opportunity for Idaho companies to gain significant international exposure.
2017 Show Highlights:
- 15,630 attendees
- 90% are involved with final decision making
- 65% are Presidents, CEOs, Area Directors, Management, Department Head, Superintendents
- 69% purchase during the event or within six months
- 33% have budgets for security over $50,000 USD
- International exhibitors from 19 countries
Who should participate?
- Video Surveillance
- Law Enforcement
- Forensic Sciences
- Access Control
For more information and a detailed cost estimate click here.
For questions on how to participate, please contact Karen Parnell (208) 287-3159