Discover Global Markets is the U.S. Department of Commerce’s flagship event series for U.S. exporters!
At Discover Global Markets: Indo-Pacific:
- Meet with our visiting U.S. Commercial Diplomats to craft international market entry strategies.
Markets to include: Australia, Bangladesh, Burma, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam
- Discuss directly with international and U.S. OEMs about procurement needs
- Receive guidance on trade barriers and market access issues for your firm
- Leverage new U.S. Government international trade contacts to support your international sales growth
- Gain market insight on geopolitical and economic issues affecting the civil aviation, defense and security sectors
- Network with leading private sector experts and like-minded U.S. businesses active in overseas markets
Who Should Attend:
Attendees will include CEOs/presidents, sales and marketing professionals, business development managers, engineers, procurement representatives, supply chain operations.
Target industries include: aircraft, engines, MROs, aviation services, avionics, aerospace composites, airport & ground support equipment, cyber defense, additive manufacturing, unmanned systems, surveillence & detection and more.
Explore sales channels and the project pipeline in the civil aviation, defense, and security sectors in markets across the Indo-Pacific. You’ll learn about opportunities in the following sub-sectors:
Dive deeper into markets of interest and hear from experts on the market challenges, sales outlook, and proven strategies for developing partners in the Indo-Pacific. Participants will also have the chance to schedule one-on-one meetings with our internationally-based U.S. commercial diplomats and buyers from several markets.
Gain insights from experts in IPR, export compliance, cybersecurity, finance, advocacy, and more, to operationalize your company’s strategy in the region.
Learn how the supply chain is changing in the region in the face of innovation and disruption. Hear how companies are optimizing their supply chain to drive sales growth – from advances in materials to innovations in process and supply.
Visit the website to learn more about how this conference will prepare you to compete globally, and register before September 5 to save more than 20% with the Early Bird discount rate of $325.