Strategies for IP Protection in China: What Idaho Businesses Need to Know
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s China Intellectual Property (IP) Road Show comes to Boise, ID, with a one-day program bringing together experts from the U.S. government, academics, IP attorneys, and local business people to share insights on China and IP issues that will benefit U.S. IP rights holders. This roadshow is one of a series of China IP Road Shows that the USPTO is doing all over the U.S. Join us to hear from experts about protecting and enforcing your IP rights in China and the United States. The program has been organized in cooperation with Boise State University.
Topics to be covered include:
- What do you need to know about protecting your patents, copyrights, trademarks, and secrets in China
- Where is China heading on IP?
- Enforcing IP rights within the United States
- Enforcing IP rights in China, including in e-commerce
- S. Government resources for U.S. companies
- IP in China: The Idaho experience
When: Friday, December 14th, 9:00 am – 4:45 pm
Where: Hatch AB Ballroom, Boise State University Student Union Building
There is no charge to attend this event, however, space is limited. Click here to register.