The State of Idaho Broadband Grant project must be completed, operable, and verified no later than December 31, 2021. Once complete, we ask that you submit a Request for Funds (RFF) through the Department of Commerce online grant portal which can be found here.
The Grantee should use the same access used to apply for the grant and all documentation MUST be submitted under their login. If you do not have a login, please contact email@example.com to determine who has the login for this grant. All requests for funds MUST be received before January 15, 2022 in order to guarantee reimbursement.
A Request for Funds (“RFF”) shall also be submitted by the Grantee through the Department’s online grant portal. The RFF shall contain an invoice from the Grantee to the Department for the amount requested and shall include supporting documentation of the incurred costs, such as vendor receipts, invoices, and proof of payment through canceled checks or bank statements. The Grantee will receive a lump sum reimbursement after the project is completed, verified, operable, and paid for, and after all required documentation is submitted to the Department. As stated in Section 3, the Department will provide no funding and have no obligations if the project is not completed by December 31, 2021.
The following documents will also be required to upload into the portal:
- An invoice on letterhead from the grantee to the Department of Commerce for the amount requested (you may want to use the Request-For-Funds-Worksheet to assist in your invoice preparation).
- All supporting documentation of the incurred costs: vendor receipts, invoices, and proofs of payment (cancelled checks or bank statements).
- A narrative report prepared utilizing this document in which you will respond to all of the project completion requests for information, speed tests (10 recent, fixed location), and maps.
- Map(s) must be submitted in two formats: 1. Shape or KMZ Files with shaded polygon of census block(s) in the project area & census block ID(s) (can be provided by your ISP) and 2. PDF Files as all maps must be provided electronically in pdf format and include before & after images of the project.
- Map(s) must include: i. Project Area, including speeds delivered from the project, indicating technology used (wireless towers, fiber lines, locations); ii. Most Current Census Blocks (2010) for proposed project area including block Identification Number; iii. Households/Locations served by the completed project (if applicable); and, iv. Current Technology Used to provide service to project area.
- Proof of complete and operable project using this document, to be completed by the ISP, third party, or the owner of the infrastructure.
We look forward to receiving your submission.