As the lead economic development agency for the State of Idaho, the mission of Idaho Commerce is to create jobs, strengthen communities and market the state by:
- Building the economy by assisting the growth of existing Idaho businesses and attracting new businesses to the state
- Assisting Idaho businesses in the exportation of goods and services to nations throughout the world
- Cultivating the development of new businesses and job opportunities across all industry sectors
- Expanding Idaho’s tourism and recreation industries
- Creating partnerships between the private sector and universities though innovation programs
Learn more about Idaho Commerce in our overview one-sheet.
Idaho Commerce Management Directory
Contact Director Sayer’s Executive Assistant, Megan Hill, with any inquiries.
Chief Operations Officer; Public Information Officer
Contact Megan for all legislative relations, and financial and administrative affairs.
Chief Business Development & Marketing Officer
Contact Matt for information regarding national outreach, tourism, department marketing, and the IGEM grant.
Chief Industry & Community Services Officer
Contact Chrissy for questions regarding Idaho business services, community grants, general international services, and Idaho PTAC (Procurement Technical Assistance Center).
Business Attraction Manager
Contact Susie if you are a business, or site selector, looking for information about expanding or relocating to the state of Idaho.
Contact Diane for all Idaho Tourism questions, as well as any VisitIdaho.org or Idaho Travel Council grant questions.
International Trade Manager
Contact Jennifer for information about exporting, the State Trade and Export Promotion Grant, Idaho’s international trade offices, and export services.
Community Development Manager
Contact Dennis with all questions regarding Community Development Block Grant and Rural Community Block Grant.
IGEM Program Manager
Contact Carmen with all Idaho Global Entrepreneurial Mission (IGEM) inquiries or for information on Idaho university research and our state’s innovation ecosystem.
Public Information Specialist
Contact Kayla with all media inquiries, public records requests, and questions about Idaho Commerce marketing and advertising.