What’s Up in Eastern Idaho is Eastern Idaho’s first economic summit set to be held on Oct. 8, 2020. The registration form can be found on the REDI website and costs $45.
Regional Economic Development for Eastern Idaho (REDI) is currently accepting registration for the first-of-its-kind economic summit in eastern Idaho. This virtual event will discuss a range of topics related to the local economy. Some of the subjects covered will be:
The summit will feature regional, state and national officials including Gov. Brad Little, Sens. Jim Risch and Mike Crapo, Commerce Director Tom Kealey and others. They will be discussing important tops:
-Washington business outlook.
– Creating innovative programs in support of workforce training, recruitment and retention.
– Building innovative economic ecosystems to meet the demands of a growing tech-based economy.
– Digitization and the future of work.
– Working with eastern Idaho’s universities and federal partners.
– preparing eastern Idaho’s K-16 students to meet eastern Idaho’s workforce demands.
-Economic and housing outlook for eastern Idaho over the next decade.
Register here or contact Melissa Rene for more information