The Idaho Department of Commerce will be exhibiting at the Singapore Airshow and we are organizing an Idaho Pavilion within the larger U.S. Partnership Pavilion to promote Idaho and Idaho companies.
As Asia’s largest and one of the most important aerospace and defense events in the world, Singapore airshow has consistently scaled new heights and established itself as the top event for industry players to tap into emerging opportunities, forge partnerships and seal deals in Asia. With an impressive track record in bringing together the largest number of high-level military and government delegations, leading industry players, airlines, airport operators and related industries from across the globe, Singapore Airshow has won recognition as the must-attend event in the global aerospace and defense calendar.
In this every other year event, the 2016 rendition boasted:
- 1,040 exhibitors from 48 countries & regions
- 286 VIP delegations from 90 countries
- 65 of the top 100 global aerospace companies
- Over 48,000 trade visitors from 143 countries and regions
Who are Singapore’s Visitors?
- Airport Operators
- Civil Aviation Authorities
- Corporate / Private Aircraft Operators
- Freight Forwarders
- Leasing / Financing Companies
- Maintenance Organizations
- Ministries of Defense and Transport
- Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Parts Distributors / Manufactures
- Tri-Services (Air, Land & Sea Forces)
- Worldwide High-Ranking Government & Military Delegations and C-Level Corporate Executives
For the 2016 post show report and additional show details, click here.
Application window closed September 22, 2017.
For questions regarding the show, please contact Sarah Massie (208) 780-5151
This program is funded in part through a grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).