Milipol 2019 – Paris France
The application window has closed. Please reach out to Karen Parnell (208-287-3159) for questions.
The Idaho Department of Commerce will be exhibiting at Milipol 2019 in Paris and we are organizing an Idaho Pavilion to promote Idaho and Idaho companies and products. State Trade and Export Expansion (STEP) grant funds will be used to offset expenses for booth space rental, design, construction and furnishings.
Milipol Paris, the global event of the internal security of the States is carried out under the aegis of the French Ministry of the Interior, in partnership with the National Police, the National Gendarmerie, the General Direction of Civil Security and Crisis Management, the Ministry of Economy and Finance with the General Directorate of Customs, the Municipal Police, Interpol, etc.
- 29,939 visitors from 151 countries
- 1005 exhibitors from 53 countries
- 27 themed conferences (1,058 participants/47 speakers)
- 161 official delegations from 77 countries
- 331 journalists from 27 countries
- Anti-Terrorism – Special Forces
• Urban Security – Public Places
• Law Enforcement
• Data Protection – Cyber Security
• Private Security
• Civil Defense
• Data Protection – Information and Communication Systems
• Protection of Industrial & Sensitive Sites – Perimeter Security
• Economic and Industrial Intelligence
• Systems Integration
• Risk Analysis and Management
• Forensic Science Services
• Fight Against Organized Crime
• Transport/Port/Airport/Border Security
• Road Safety
• Prison Sectors
• Security of Financial Systems
• Tactical gear/clothing
• Non-Lethal Technology/Crowd Control
More information including how to apply and a detailed cost estimate are available here.
For questions on how to participate, please contact Karen Parnell (208) 287-3159