International Shipping & Compliance Training
The Idaho District Export Council and Allocca Enterprises are excited to bring to you a two-day seminar on the Automated Commercial Environment, International Documentation, and Preparing for Customs or BIS Audit.
Topics to be covered:
• Understanding how to use the new ACE system as it relates to exporters filing of the Electronic Export Information (EEI). They are phasing out the old AES system in 2016.
• Learn how to complete every field correctly on the new EEI.
• How to minimize delays in customs by having all of the information the first time.
• Why you should be using a DCS Statement on all of your invoices both domestic & international.
• Understand how to correctly fill out: Commercial invoices, Packing Lists, General/Generic US Certificates of Origin.
• NAFTA Certificates of Origin’s – Common errors, when you should/shouldn’t fill one out.
• Review best practices and common errors of importers and exporters.
• Roles & responsibilities of importers and exporters during an audit.
• Import/Export checklists to guide you to full compliance before an audit.
• Self-auditing, what steps we can take today to protect and prepare ourselves and our company.
Who should attend:
• Traffic managers
• Purchasing managers
• Shipping/receiving personnel
• Compliance officer
• Sales managers
• Customer service managers and anyone involved or concerned with international shipments.
April 4 – 5, 2017
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Stueckle Sky Center
Boise State University, 1910 University Drive, Boise 83725
$100 for two full days (lunch included)
For additional information, click here.