Inside Secrets to Funding Your Business | Zions Bank
Are you considering starting, buying or expanding your business? If so, then you’ll want to sign up for
Inside Secrets to Funding Your Business on Wednesday 4/1/2015 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
This workshop will cover:
• How to find the right lender and prepare a successful loan request
• The key factors lenders and investors use to approve or deny funding
• How to maximize the opportunity for a positive financing outcome
• How much collateral, cash flow, and equity is needed to get a loan
• What types of loans are available for startups, expansion and business acquisitions
Place: Zions Bank Business Resource Center, 800 W. Main Street, 6th Floor, Boise, ID
Parking: Eastman Garage or other downtown garages. First hour is free.
Register: send email to Karen.Appelgren@zionsbank.com
Seating: Limited to 18
Be sure to register for one or more of our “core” business courses offered through the Zions Bank Business
Success Academy™. To see all of our offerings, go to www.zionsbank.com/brcworkshops