Schedule Now for Available Meeting Dates
February 22nd – March 12th, 2021
Chief Representative, Idaho-China Trade Office
In lieu of our usual in-person trade office business visits, the Idaho China Trade Office will be holding virtual visits for Idaho businesses from February 22nd through March 12th, 2021.
Trade office manager, Tara Qu will be available for one-on-one meetings to discuss your business interests in the China market.
Discuss market strategies, opportunities or barriers into the market, current business projects in the region, or ask questions about the current regulatory environment in the region.
Other services our trade office offers include:
- Providing and analyzing market information and research
- Scheduling overseas appointments
- Importing/sourcing information
- Promoting Idaho products and services at trade shows
- Maintaining relationships with international government agencies
- Conducting buyer pre-qualifications and due diligence
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet with Tara Qu!
Sign up today as spaces are limited!
To schedule a meeting, please contact
Tina Salisbury at Idaho Department of Commerce email@example.com