Idaho-Taiwan/SE Asia Trade Office Manager to Visit Idaho
The State of Idaho operates trade offices in China, Taiwan/Southeast Asia, and Mexico to help you succeed in key international markets.
We are currently scheduling appointments with our Taiwan/SE Asia trade office manager Eddie Yen who will visit North Idaho in June 2018. He will be available to meet one-on-one with your company to advise you in his market during his upcoming visit:
- June 13-15 – North Idaho
- Note: Eddie will be traveling to Eastern Idaho in late October and the Boise area in January. Scheduling for these trips will be available at a later date.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, CONTACT:
- Sarah Massie (208) 780-5151
INTERNATIONAL TRADE OFFICE SERVICES
Our trade office managers are there to guide you through all the steps of expanding into foreign markets. Their services include:
- Providing and analyzing market information and research
- Scheduling overseas appointments
- Importing/sourcing information
- Promoting Idaho products and services at trade shows
- Maintaining relationships with international government agencies
- Conducting buyer pre-qualification and due diligence