This year, ICORT is being reimagined! Rather than two days of in-person educational sessions, Idaho Tourism is hosting a series of online workshops tailored to helping destination marketing organizations and tourism businesses create a roadmap to recovery and stability.
The workshops will be facilitated by Coraggio Group, a travel and tourism consulting agency based in Portland, Oregon, that provides strategic insights to tourism organizations at every scale — from rural communities like Visit Casper and Mendocino County to metropolitan destinations, state tourism agencies and tourism attractions.
Why You Should Attend
Attendees will learn to:
- evaluate current organizational impacts and strategies.
- identify key indicators for your organization or business that will signal a transition into a new phase of recovery and design a process and cadence for tracking these indicators internally.
- formulate decision criteria for choosing or rejecting strategies.
- prioritize strategies that address challenges.
- build a roadmap that helps lead your organization or business back to economic stability.
- develop a plan for ongoing two-way communication with regional collaborators.
- design a system to monitor change in your region and learn how to use it to adjust course.
- activate your new recovery road map.
- lead your organization into a new normal.
- Session 1: Thursday, Oct. 1 — 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. MDT (8:30-11:30 a.m. PDT)
- Session 2: Thursday, Oct. 8 — 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. MDT (8:30-11:30 a.m. PDT)
- Session 3: Thursday, Oct. 15 — 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. MDT (8:30-11:30 a.m. PDT)
- Session 4: Thursday, Oct. 22 — 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. MDT (8:30-11:30 a.m. PDT)
Attendees will be grouped into the following four breakout clusters (see region map):
- Breakout 1: Regions 1 & 2
- Breakout 2: Region 3
- Breakout 3: Regions 4 & 7
- Breakout 4: Regions 5 & 6
Attendees will have the same breakout group and coach each week of the workshop. When you register for the workshop, you will be signed up for all four sessions and assigned to your breakout group.
$199 for up to three people from one organization/business or $99 per person
- Sessions will be held virtually on Zoom. You will receive the Zoom meeting details after registering.
- Please be prepared to attend all four weeks of your assigned breakout session as the workshops are cumulative and build as you advance through the sessions.
- The facilitator requests each attendee use their own computer rather than sharing a computer with others. This ensures the best experience and will allow each attendee to use the included polling and interactive workspace software.
- Pre-workshop preparation is needed. Necessary worksheets will be shared with registrants on September 8.
See a preview of the Virtual Destination Recovery Workshops during the free Idaho Tourism Coffee Talk on September 17.