Wayne Brown Institute
Tuesday, August 11, 2015 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM (MDT)
August 11th is when funding starts! Learn from the venture community what gets deals funded. It’s all about getting a meeting!
Raising capital for your company can be a complex process laden with pitfalls and setbacks.
Get answers to your questions:
- Is my business ready for funding?
- What is the best source for it?
- How do I get access to it?
- What are the key elements to secure it?
These are the questions that challenge every entrepreneur. This event is the first step in addressing those challenges and getting your business going. Come learn and network with investors and members of Utah and Idaho’s Venture Community.
This seminar will run two hours and covers:
- The investment landscape in Idaho
- Getting your business ready to solicit capital
- What investors look for in companies
- A serial entrepreneur’s perspective on the challenges of raising capital
- Alison Johnson – Attorney at Holland & Hart LLP
- William Borghetti – CEO of Sendside Netowrks and an active Angel Investor
- Chris Bounds – CEO of Refer.com, Inc.
Join us for light refreshments and networking!
We Look Forward To Seeing You At August’s Boise HRM Series Event!
Time: 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
800 West Main Street, Suite 1750
Boise, ID 83702