Join Governor Little, the Idaho State Department of Agriculture, and Idaho Commerce for a virtual Mexico trade mission April 19-23,2021.
- Mexico became the United States’ largest trade partner in 2019 (surpassing China and Canada).
- Close cultural, social, and economic ties make Mexico a natural market to consider for first-time and expanding exporters.
- In 2019, Mexico was the second largest destination for U.S. agricultural exports, which totaled $19.2 billion.
- The United States is the largest supplier of agricultural goods to Mexico, holding a 69 % market share.
- Mexico has 13 Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) with 50 countries representing 60% of the world’s GDP.
Benefits of Idaho Virtual Trade Missions:
- Open doors to prime international markets.
- Gain high-level access to new potential customers and strategic government officials.
- Strengthen existing international relationships and gain a deeper understanding of strategic Mexican industries.
- Affordable prospecting of vetted potential partners/buyers due to virtual meetings.
Participating Companies Receive:
- Virtual Matchmaking with potential partners and buyers.
- Market Briefing with Idaho Governor, U.S. Ambassador and Mexico Market Experts.
- Assessment of your company’s potential in the market and market entry strategies.
- Connect with Mexican business leaders who can increase your growth in the market.
- Leverage high-level Government officials to open doors.
Who Should Participate:
- Idaho firms and organizations looking to expand sales and build international business relationships in a new market.
- Companies wanting to strengthen and transform existing customer relationships that they have already established in Mexico.
For More Information or to register, please contact:
- Chelsea Conlon, Idaho State Dept. of Agriculture
Direct: (208) 332-8678
- Sharon Adams, Idaho Department of Commerce
Direct: (208) 334-3152
Space is Limited. Deadline to register is January 29, 2021. Register today!