Application Window – September 5th – 5:00 p.m. MDT September 22nd, 2017
The Idaho Department of Commerce will be exhibiting at the Farnborough International Airshow just outside of London, UK, and we are organizing an Idaho Pavilion within the larger U.S. Partnership Pavilion to promote Idaho and Idaho companies in Hall 2.
The Farnborough International Airshow takes place every other year and alternates with the Paris Airshow. This is an excellent opportunity for Idaho companies to gain significant international exposure.
The 2016 rendition boasted:
- 1,500+ exhibitors from 52 countries
- 124 VIP delegations:
- 93 military delegations from 63 countries
- 31 civil delegations from 17 countries
- 81 of the top 100 global aerospace companies
- Over 73,000 trade professionals from 72 countries and regions
- 1451 accredited media from across the globe
Who should participate?
- Aircrafts, Interiors, Systems, Manufacturing, Materials & Components
- Engine Component/Controls
- Airframe Components
- Defense Systems Equipment
- Space/Space Systems
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
- Consultancy Services
- IT & Secure Communications
- Safety & Rescue Systems
- Ground Handling/Ground Support
- Skills Training
- Flight Control Systems/Switching
- Landing Gear
- Leasing & Finance
- Supply Chain Management
- Distributions & Associations
For the 2016 post show report and additional show details, click here.
For the 2016 exhibitor list, click here.
For questions on how to participate, please contact Sarah Massie (208) 780-5151
This program is funded in part through a grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).