Have you been selling to Mexico and are wondering what the United State-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) will mean to your business? Or have you been receiving inquiries from Mexico, but you aren’t sure it’s the right market for you? The Idaho District Export Council is bringing together state and federal experts to discuss the Mexican market, its opportunities, challenges as well as an update on the USMCA.
Who should attend: Export managers, sales staff, shipping personnel, international marketing staff, logistics specialists, and anyone involved in international business.
Why should you consider selling to Mexico?
- Mexico is the 15th largest economy in the world
- Given Mexico’s large, diversified market, most U.S. products can be sold successfully, and USMCA seeks to generate even more opportunities for U.S. companies.
- Mexico continues to experience stable economic growth.
- Recent economic reforms have liberalized key sectors such as energy and telecommunications, creating market opportunities.
- Close cultural, social, and economic ties make Mexico a natural market to consider for first-time and expanding exporters.
The “Doing Business in Mexico” seminar will be held at Holland & Hart, 800 W. Main Street, Ste. 1750, Boise, Idaho 83702. More information can be found at www.exportidaho.com.