Discover Global Opportunities for Sustainable Solutions
The U.S. Commercial Service, in cooperation with NASA, will host a dynamic, three-day business forum in Silicon Valley, February 9-11, 2015, focused on opportunities for U.S. companies to meet global demand for sustainable solutions.
Three Reasons to Register Today for Discover Global Markets: Sustainable Solutions:
1. One-on-One Appointments: Pre-schedule your individual meetings with U.S. commercial diplomats representing 20+ countries to obtain advice on export opportunities and market entry strategies
2. Networking Opportunities: Multiple opportunities to network with industry leaders, diplomats, and international trade experts throughout the three-day program
3. Trends and Tips: Gain valuable, actionable knowledge about industry trends and export mechanics that your company can use now. Sessions include topics such as:
– Tools of the Trade: winning foreign government contracts, new sources of funding, protecting your IPR, implementing sustainable logistics and manufacturing, and international green regs and standards
– Energy/Transportation: the future of transportation in China and Japan, the modernized grid in the European Union, rooftop solar goes global, software advances in the auto industry, and India’s future energy needs
– Water/Land Use: addressing water challenges in the Middle East and Asia, Africa & Asia’s future in agriculture, and managing hyper-urbanization in Brazil and Mexico
Visit their website for more information and register now for early bird registration rates.