GLOBAL TRADE TWO DAY SEMINAR-EXPORT FUNDAMENTALS AND BEYOND
The Idaho Department of Commerce and Idaho State Department of Agriculture are teaming up to bring this informative two day seminar for Idaho companies interested in expanding their international business.
Mike Allocca, a consultant with more than 19 years of export experience will be presenting a two day seminar for New to export, Experienced Exporters and New to Market companies covering a wide range of topics to ensure successful exporting. For more information about Mike Allocca, please visit: http://www.alloccaenterprises.com/
Who should attend? CFO’s, sales and business development staff, compliance officers, and anyone involved with international shipments.
Day One Curriculum (February 4th):
- Export Goals
- Identify products/differentiators
- Selecting International Markets
- Sales Channel Evaluation
- Marketing and Product Development
- Export Pricing, Payment and Financing
- Legal Consideration and Compliance
- Plan Execution
Day Two Curriculum (February 5th):
- Due Diligence-Knowing Your Customer and Common Red Flags
- Checking the Seven Mandatory Denial Part Lists
- Export Licensing Requirements
- Country Specific Requirements
- Export Documentation and Filing Requirements of the EEI
- Schedule B Product Classification
- NAFTA Basics
- Shipping (insurance, packaging and record keeping)-Strategies and Responsibilities
When: Wednesday, February 4 and Thursday, February 5, 2015 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: Scentsy Commons, 2701 E Pine Avenue, Meridian, ID 83642
Cost: Price includes workbook, breakfast, lunch and parking
- Day One – February 4th $25.00 (valued at $195.00)
- Day Two – February 5th $25.00 (valued at $195.00)
- Both Days $40.00 (valued at $390.00*) – A GREAT DEAL!!!
*Reduced pricing made possible through the State Trade and Export Promotion (STEP) Grant Program). This program is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration
To register using credit card, CLICK HERE. Note: Additional 3% + $1.00 will be added at checkout (collected by third-party payment processor Access Idaho; Idaho Commerce does not keep any portion of this additional amount). If registering more the one person, please click CONTINUE SHOPPING to add additional attendee(s).
To pay by check, CLICK HERE and complete registration form. After completing form and submitting online, print copy and mail along with payment to: Idaho Department of Commerce PO Box 83720, Boise, ID 83720 Attention International Division.
Registration Deadline: January 29th
Service provider table tops available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact Tina Salisbury to reserve space (see contact info below).
For additional information or details on group lodging rates, please contact:
Karen Parnell 208-287-3159, Karen.Parnell@commerce.idaho.gov OR Tina Salisbury 208-287-3164, Tina.Salisbury@commerce.idaho.gov