The Idaho Online Global Program application window takes place annually in the first three weeks of August.
- Individual awards of $9,000 are available for eligible activity occurring between September 30, 2021 – September 29, 2022.
- Only one application will be accepted per round. Multiple rounds are dependent upon the availability of funds.
- 25% cash match required. For every authorized $100 you spend you will be reimbursed $75.
- Reviewing and scoring processes are highly competitive.
- Watch our overview of the program here.
Eligible activities for Online Global Program
- Design and development of website, with an international focus
- Website translation, search engine optimization (SEO), and localization services
- Mobile App integration, creation, and updates to support ESBC in selling their product(s)
- Webstore setup and/or maintenance costs
- Translation of marketing media, including audio and video
- Set up to receive and/or process online payments and orders
- Costs associated with selling on platforms such as but not limited to: Amazon Services, Walmart Marketplace, Alibaba Inc., FlipKart, Rakuten
- Cybersecurity protection to support exports