We’re on a mission.
Trade missions provide Idaho companies with an unparalleled opportunity to pursue potential business partnerships, make contacts and open doors in foreign markets. Trade missions are often led by the Governor, however they can also be led by the Lt. Governor, director or other administrator. Trade missions are extremely targeted events that involve precision planning and clear goals, and often result in increased sales or company representation in new foreign markets.
Trade Mission Services
- Pre-mission briefing, materials and information on the country’s market
- Individualized company itineraries, targeting potential customers and key government officials
- Transportation, hotels, visa and passport processing, interpreters, and logistics
- Idaho leadership to participate in key meetings to help remove potential barriers or create sales
- Valued Partner Award ceremonies during the mission to invite potential business contacts, honor current business partners and create goodwill towards Idaho
Trade Mission Benefits
- Direct contact with key potential customers in target country
- Potential for greatly shortening the sales cycle
- Media exposure for your company in target country and the US
- Ability to address potential trade barriers with key government officials that would be difficult to access under normal circumstances
- Enhance familiarity with the target country’s market, business practices and culture
- Potential for finding distribution, representation, investors or logistical help
Companies of any size and industry are welcome to participate in trade missions, but space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. To learn more about future trade missions, please contact our International Trade Team or visit the events calendar.