Idaho Commerce to Participate in Mobile World Congres
NEWS RELEASE: For Immediate Release
Contact: Kayla Ruiz
Idaho Commerce to Participate in Mobile World Congress Trade Show Along with 7 Idaho Mobile Tech Companies
Mobile World Congress will take place in Barcelona, Spain March 2-5, 2015.
BOISE, Idaho—Monday, February 23, 2015— The Idaho Department of Commerce will be sending a team to Barcelona for the annual Mobile World Congress Trade Show and Conference March 2-5, 2015. The Commerce team will participate in the trade show along with several Idaho companies that specialize in producing, manufacturing and/or distributing mobile wireless technologies and applications.
Mobile World Congress attracts over 85,000 attendees from over 200 countries worldwide to view the latest and greatest innovations in the largest mobile industry exhibition. Idaho Commerce is just one of over 1,800 exhibitors at this year’s event. The Idaho Commerce booth is a partnership with four Idaho companies that are attending the show to establish new relationships and create new opportunities and markets for their products.
The mobile industry continues to be a fast-growing technology trend promising high levels of growth and opportunity. The companies participating in the Idaho Pavilion at Mobile World Congress include a wide array of mobile technology businesses that distribute their products worldwide:
- Action Mount® makes the most simple, easy to use, truly universal Action Mount for a smartphone that currently exists on the market. The innovative design is compatible with any phone, or any case, as well as future models of smartphones and phablets. The Action Mounts let people conveniently capture and share the events in their life that matter most, at an affordable cost. Not everyone can afford the expensive action cameras that are currently offered on the market, therefore Action Mount offers an easy-to-use video capture alternative for people of all ages. Also compatible with GoPro® Cameras.
- Cradlepoint Technology Inc is the global leader in cloud-managed 4G networking solutions, providing business grade and secure connectivity to retail enterprises. Specializing in business continuity, M2M/loT routing, advanced edge routing and primary connection, Cradlepoint’s award-winning solutions are purpose built for PCI-compliant networks. Cradlepoint was the first to pioneer and fully enable high-speed LTE in solutions to maximize the potential of the cloud for businesses worldwide.
- Metageek LLC has been a leader since 2005 in designing Wi-Fi troubleshooting tools that help IT administrators and system integrators install and maintain awesome Wi-Fi networks. Its software, inSSIDer and Chanalyzer, gives you the ability to visualize and resolve the issues affecting your users. If you can see it, you can fix it! In a perfect world Wi-Fi would be fast, Wi-Fi would be always connected, Wi-Fi would be awesome. MetaGeek strives to make awesome Wi-Fi a reality.
- “Reach-In” allows anyone in the world the ability to control physical machinery directly from their computers. The technology has powerful uses in safety and plant management, but also in marketing and private industry allowing general internet users to PHYSICALLY control product via the web. As an example, the technology allows remote personnel (from education to triage surgery) to PHYSICALLY help others that are geographically separated. They can point out trauma sites on a patient by controlling a precision laser pointer, or can open and close safety valves and evacuation pumps from safe distances. All without leaving their office.
Highlights of additional Idaho companies participating in the Mobile World Congress include:
- Kochava offers a unique, holistic and unbiased approach to mobile attribution analytics and optimization. Via its platform, Kochava provides mobile advertisers with precise real-time visualization of campaign data that spans from initial launch through conversion and lifetime value (LTV) reporting, including comprehensive post-install event tracking. Kochava’s tools enable customers to turn their data into actionable information. With over 900 publisher and network integrations including Facebook, Twitter, Google and Pandora, Kochava is trusted globally by the largest brands in mobile gaming, commerce, news and media.
- Micron Technology, Inc., is a global leader in advanced semiconductor systems. Micron’s broad portfolio of high-performance memory technologies—including DRAM, NAND and NOR Flash—is the basis for solid state drives, modules, multichip packages and other system solutions. Backed by more than 35 years of technology leadership, Micron’s memory solutions enable the world’s most innovative computing, consumer, enterprise storage, networking, mobile, embedded and automotive applications. Micron’s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the MU symbol.
- Raycap Inc is the world leader in connectivity and lightning protection solutions for FTTA/PTTA architectures. Its systems are currently connecting and protecting hundreds of thousands of 3G and 4G sites in networks worldwide. Raycap’s fully-customizable Remote Radio Head (RRH) Total Connectivity Solutions feature the innovative Strikesorb Class I and Class II surge protection technology, fully compliant to the UL 1443 4th edition and IEC 61643-11 safety standards. Products are specifically designed to enable connectivity at cell sites and protect sensitive electronics from damage caused by direct lightning strikes, helping lower operational expenditures and significantly improve availability of the cell site.
About Idaho & Idaho Commerce
Idaho Commerce’s International Trade Team
Idaho’s Pro-Business Climate
- Economic Strength
- Skilled Workforce
- Quality of Life
- Entrepreneurial Culture
- Access to Market
Technology and Innovation in Idaho
Idaho’s Pro-Business Incentives
Idaho’s Recreation Opportunities: www.visitidaho.org