Moving at the speed of business.
To expand career opportunities for Idaho citizens at a rapid pace, former Governor C.L. “Butch” Otter established an interagency Rapid Response Team responsible for collaborating quickly and efficiently when businesses are interested in launching, growing or relocating in Idaho.
Led by Idaho Commerce, the Rapid Response Team includes representatives from the following agencies:
- Idaho Attorney General’s Office
- Idaho Department of Commerce
- Idaho State Department of Agriculture
- Idaho Division of Building Safety
- Idaho Department of Energy Resources
- Idaho Department of Environmental Quality
- Idaho Department of Labor
- Idaho Department of Lands
- Idaho Secretary of State Office
- Idaho Tax Commission
- Idaho State Tax Commission
- Idaho Transportation Department
- Idaho Department of Water Resources
- Idaho Workforce Development Council
In coordination with local government and economic development partners, the Rapid Response Team proactively engages with companies to clearly communicate regulatory requirements and speed up the timeline to secure permits, discuss infrastructure needs, and outline opportunities for grants or other forms of assistance.
Use the form below to contact us and get started on your rapid journey to success.