Singapore Air Show 2020
Idaho Commerce will be exhibiting at the Singapore Airshow and we are organizing an Idaho Pavilion within the larger U.S. Partnership Pavilion to promote Idaho and Idaho companies.
As Asia’s largest and one of the most important aerospace and defense events in the world, Singapore airshow has consistently scaled new heights and established itself as the top event for industry players to tap into emerging opportunities, forge partnerships and seal deals in Asia. With an impressive track record in bringing together the largest number of high-level military and government delegations, leading industry players, airlines, airport operators and related industries from across the globe, Singapore Airshow has won recognition as the must-attend event in the global aerospace and defense calendar.
In this every other year event, the 2018 rendition boasted:
- Over 54,000 trade visitors from 147 countries and regions
- 1,062 participating companies from 50 countries
- 287 VIP delegations from 91 countries & regions
- 816 accredited media representing 255 media outlets
Who are Singapore’s Visitors?
- Airport Operators
- Civil Aviation Authorities
- Corporate / Private Aircraft Operators
- Freight Forwarders
- Leasing / Financing Companies
- Maintenance Organizations
- Ministries of Defense and Transport
- Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Parts Distributors / Manufactures
- Tri-Services (Air, Land & Sea Forces)
- Worldwide High-Ranking Government & Military Delegations and C-Level Corporate Executives
Who Should Exhibit?
- Additive and Aerospace Manufacturing
- Aeronautical Systems and Services
- Air Traffic Control Systems and Equipment
- Aircraft: Business and General Aviation
- Aircraft: Commercial and Military
- Aviation IT and Cyber Security Systems
- Avionics and Electronics
- Composites Materials and Services
- Drones and Unmanned Systems
- Ground Support Equipment
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)
- Parts and Components
- Safety and Rescue
- And many more…
For the 2018 post show report and additional show details, click here.
Application is due Friday, September 20th!
For questions regarding the show, please contact Sarah Massie (208) 780-5151