Idaho Commerce will exhibit at POWERGEN International in New Orleans, Louisiana, with an Idaho pavilion to promote the state and Idaho companies.
POWERGEN International is the industry leader in providing comprehensive coverage of the trends, technologies and issues facing the generation sector taking place every year in varying cities in the U.S. It is the largest power generation event in the world with 108 countries represented, including 944 exhibitors for more than 14,000 attendees in 2018.
The U.S. Commercial Service in collaboration with their Global Energy Team will host a booth on the show floor housing an International Business Center offering export counseling, a Showtime program, B2B Matchmaking with overseas markets and delegates, and access to industry and country specific market analysis.
Why Exhibit (2018 Survey Results)
- 70% of attendees do business internationally including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Central America, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and more.
- 78% of attendees have purchasing authority/influence.
- 92% of attendees said that POWERGEN is important to their business.
- 90% of exhibitors said their company does business internationally.
- 84% of exhibitors said they were satisfied with the quality of visitors to their booth.
- 88% of exhibitors said that POWERGEN is important to their business.
Who Should Participate
- All forms of power generation including
- Clean technology
- Energy storage
- Engineering, design and development
- Emissions control
- Inspection and testing
- Companies with products/services associated with technologies for issues facing the generation sector