Idaho’s International Trade Office Managers to Visit Idaho
The State of Idaho operates trade offices in China, Mexico, and Southeast Asia to help you succeed in key international markets.
We are currently scheduling Commerce appointments with the Southeast Asia Trade Office Manager to meet with Idaho companies. Meetings will take place on March 16-20 in the Treasure Valley or via conference call.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, CONTACT ANDREA VLASSIS-ZAHN AT 208-780-5139
INTERNATIONAL TRADE OFFICE SERVICES
Our trade office managers are there to guide you through all the steps of expanding into foreign markets. Their services include:
- Providing and analyzing market information and research
- Scheduling overseas appointments
- Importing/sourcing information
- Promoting Idaho products and services at trade shows
- Maintaining relationships with international government agencies
- Conducting buyer pre-qualification and due diligence