State of Idaho Governor's Trade Mission to Russia
November 15-23, 2013
- November 15-19: Moscow, Russia
- November 20-23: St. Petersburg, Russia
Space is limited: First come, first served register today!
Grant Funds available for Trade Mission participants-Apply Today
- Russia is a large and growing market for a wide range of industry sectors (see below).
- Russia has the largest per capita GDP of the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China).
- Russia’s economy is ranked 11th largest in the world, with their economic growth outpacing
their fellow European countries with an annual growth rate of approximately 4%.
- Russia became a member of the WTO in August 2012. The WTO accession included improved market access for many products, as well as significant tariff reductions.
Benefits of Idaho Trade Missions:
- Open doors to prime international markets
- Gain high-level access to potential customers and key government officials
- Recognize your key existing customers through the exclusive Idaho Valued Partner Award
- Become more prepared to enter into international relationships by gaining a deeper understanding of the trade markets of Russia
Key Industry Sectors:
- Automotive Parts and Service Equipment / Accessories
- Chemicals / Plastics
- Consumer Electronics
- Electric Power Generation & Transmission Equipment
- Energy Efficiency / Green build
- Farm Machinery and cold chain technology
- Food and agriculture
- Medical Equipment
- Mining equipment
- Refinery Equipment
- Safety and Security Equipment
- Travel and Tourism to the U.S.
- Winter Rec-Tech and motorsports
For more information or to submit your registration form, please contact: Jake Reynolds (208) 334-2650 x2113
Event Categories: International