Where Opportunity Meets Expertise
The Idaho Autonomous Systems Center of Excellence (ASCE) is a partnership between the Idaho National Laboratory (INL), the Center for Advanced Energy Studies (CAES), Idaho Universities, and Idaho Department of Commerce in conjunction with private industry, to develop research, testing and development opportunities in Idaho. The ASCE will specialize in the following:
- Data Science – Synthesize information from various data sets that is useful for the end user, either in real time or post processing.
- Systems Engineering – Provide an entire system solution, from platform to sensor to data collection and analysis.
- Sensor Platform Development – Provide sensor system validation onto a UAV platform, ensuring both operation of the sensor and proper work flow from start to finish.
- Command and Control – Experience in autonomous navigation algorithms and architecture for land, air, and sea-based platforms, with the ability to develop autonomous actions based on sensor data. Experience in Frequency Spectrum Analysis along with a Wireless Test Bed National User Facility.
- Policy and regulation – Experience in understanding and navigating federal policy and regulation that ensures all activities are performed within the Federal framework.
For more information about Idaho’s UAS program, please click the links below:
Idaho is poised to lead the UAS industry into an exciting future, from developing the systems and technology to applying its benefits in a myriad of ways.